USA Standard Gear Ring Gear & Installation Kits are an easy way to re-gear a differential with one simple part number. The kits package a ring and pinion set with a Master Installation Kit that contains all the bearings, seals, and small parts needed for a proper install. USA Standard Gear employs rigorous in-house quality testing and inspections to ensure its gears pass dimensional, material, and fitment testing. Available in a wide variety of OEM and aftermarket ratios, USA Standard Gear ring and pinion sets are ready to withstand the rigors of everyday commuting, trail running, and all types of spirited driving.
- This particular kit contains a 3.07 Ring & Pinion Gear Set
- For Applications with 10 Bolt Ring Gear
- Quick Kits feature USA Standard ring and pinion gear set, Master Install kit with high quality Koyo bearings and the necessary small parts required to get vehicles off the lift and back on the road quickly.
- Quick Kits provide a one-stop shopping experience that allows you to easily find the correct parts for common differential repairs at an affordable price.
- Fits Carrier Cases Designed for 2.56 and Up Gear Ratio
- The Ring Gear Diameter is 8.25"/ 213mm
- USA Standard Quick Kits provide four convenient differential repair packages to save time and money by including everything you need in one simple part number.